Finding Calm in the Chaos – $45
26th May 2018, 2pm – 5pm
Ever wanted to just feel a little calmer despite the chaos of life?
When was the last time you did something for YOU? Something beyond exercise and diets. Rather, something that serves your soul, empowers you and brings you a sense of calm and grace?
In this busy fast paced life, many women struggle to put themselves first, and they therefore subsequently experience the heaviness of having to do everything for everyone else. This overwhelm and stress does nothing to improve our overall health and wellbeing (despite our best efforts) but rather leaves us feeling depleted and exhausted. We hear the importance of filling up our own cup, yet why do we feel so guilty for doing so?
Would you love to learn some incredibly effective, hands on and powerful tools for personal transformation that allow you to step into the woman you were born to be, beyond a mother, wife, sister, employee?
This workshop run by Sonja Courtis an “Emotional Wellbeing Specialist” and holds the intention of helping you find your feminine again, to let go of the need to be everything to everyone else, and find some solace that you are ok just as you are, right here, right now. Would that not be a lovely place to be?
In this workshop you will experience:
- The joy of being feminine
- The possibility that it can all get done without stress and overwhelm
- A deeper love and acceptance of where you are now
- An appreciation for where you are in life
- Handson tools that transform you from chaos to calm
- New insights into why you feel the way you do and what you can do to overcome the negative thoughts you may experience
- More Love of self
- The key things to do daily (that do not take much time) to totally transform your perceptions and experience of life.